Friday 31 March 2017

I think my brothers child is a psychopath. Need advice please help


This is going to be a long storyMy brother has this 4 soon to be 5 year old that I wouldn't trust leaving my daughter alone with. He does some pretty sadistic things. He hits my child on purpose and the smile on his face when he laughs and smiles about it gives me chills. When he was younger he use to bite his siblings and niece's and nephew's. He's grown out of that stage but now he scratches, punches, etc.Today I'm writing cause it concerns me of what he actually did last night and I'm concerned for my child's health. I just had woken up to make my child a bottle of milk (she has SPD and still is on bottles. As I was pouring her a bottle of milk I poured myself a glass as well and when I took a drink it tasted awful, like pure rubbing alcohol. At first I thought it was the glassed I poured it in but then I smelled the jug of milk and noticed there was a bottle of rubbing alcohol on the kitchen counter that was empty. I got panicked, spilled it all down the drain and started searching up what would happen if it was drank (I'm in panic mode now) I'm not sure if the bottle I made her previously was contaminated or not but she has SPD so I'm hoping and praying that it wasn't cause she would know. I have no proof he did it but I just know in my heart he did. He's a little sadistic shit of kid.Anyway should I take my child to the E.R. So far she's acting fine in her sleep but I'm not sure. She had a fever earlier but I think that was cause to her teeth (she's been complaining her teeth hurt) has a dentist appointment tomorrow. Once again I don't know if the milk had been contaminated earlier or just 4-5 hours ago.Also, my brother and his wife are temporarily staying with us and because they had a conflict with my other brother they were staying with about their kids. So I feel like if I bring this up they'll be devastated but their kid is just too bad via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nrfFce

No comments:

Post a Comment