Sunday 26 March 2017

A Question about possible child endangerment?


The next door baby/almost a toddler cries all day and most of the evening. It's quiet when it sleeps about 7ish but I feel that's very late for what i assume is about a 24month kid.My huge concern is that like clockwork at 3am there's a shuffling of noise and then the LO screams the house down/whines/doesn't settle. I've asked other parents I know and they say this is normal. I have a greater concern that there's something wrong.I only say this because we live in a bad area. The toddler whines all day sure, but there's another older LO who I know smashes stuff (either in anger or jealousy). If there's a subtle way to do it, should I call for a social services house check or just invest in ear plugs and eventually move? I firmly believe if I call someone there will be violence from the Toddler's family if they ever knew it was me. More of a reason to I think. But i'm no parent, I honestly don't know what the average development/screaming ratio is via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mEsUd8

No comments:

Post a Comment