Tuesday 28 March 2017

I would just like to thank the anti-vax movement..


Because of the anti-vax sentiment my 1 year old is currently in the throes of measles. She had contracted it 2 weeks prior to her vaccination because of some psuedo science touting dummy decided that herbs and essential oil is more trustworthy than actual tested and concise scientific method and study.Thanks to the anti-vax movement I've spent all weekend in and out of the ER because my baby's temperature would not budge, her face and body is covered in a swollen rash, and she is utterly miserable. I stood in a luke warm shower holding her and crying because she was so weak she could hardly lift her head and there was nothing I could do about it.Luckily she's on the road to recovery now but this could of all been avoided if people would quit believing the anti-vax bullshit and realize that the most vulnerable population is suffering because of their choice.Fuck you if you believe that vaccination do more harm than good, I've seen first hand what that way of thinking brings and I will eternally be supporting vaccinations for all who can.Thanks for reading, sorry for the profanity. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2o2AcHr

No comments:

Post a Comment