Sunday 26 March 2017

babywearing


Hey mommy's and daddy's !I need your advice in babywearing. My son is 16 weeks old and he cries all the time, he's so grumpy and we have some sleeping issues. He wokes up every few hours, he doesn't want to eat..we went to our doctor but he said that everything is okey, he's just so much in stress and all we need to do is provide healthy and calm environment for him. We've tried many things, giving only love on positive emotions to our son, but he's still gloomy about something ;(My best friend told me about babywearing.. that it could help in this situation. I was reading a little bit about it but maybe here is some parents who had similar problem and who tried out babywearing? I want to hear your experiences and what changed?And what kind of slings are the best for 16 weeks old baby, are there any differences? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nUyA2s

No comments:

Post a Comment