Friday 31 March 2017

Absolutely dislike my live-in GF most of the time. How do I move her out with kids involved.


Honestly, I'm fed up with the girlfriend. It's not a question of if, it's more a question of how.Facts:she has a six year old daughter with a bedroom at my house. She is also still paying a mortgage for a house she never goes to. So if I'd kick her out she's not going to be homeless.I have a six year old boy that gets along well with her daughter. He's definitely better off with the girlfriend and daughter in the picture. No question about it.I am reaaallly not into having this woman at my side for the rest of my life. I've tolerated her being there because my sons life is way more normal with her and the daughter living with us and I'm entirely to chicken to pull the plug on this without having a plan to use.We've been together 14 months.Any advice to keep the kids from being needlessly hurt or to soften the blow. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mVX1wX

No comments:

Post a Comment