Friday 31 March 2017

Lego resources?


I never really had Lego growing up (too poor). My preschoolers have just inherited a large box of vintage Lego from the 80's. It's a very eclectic collection from lots of different sets. I'm happy to play with my kids with the blocks making simple buildings and straight forward vehicles but I don't know what the capabilities of the odd shaped/hinge/moving pieces are. I know one can make really neat stuff with them but I don't know how to combine them.I know when you buy them new they come with idea booklets. Is there a website or blog or something that has roadmap, plans, or instructions for random Lego pieces? Not sets, just free blocks. More like: I have this weird piece, what can I do with it? Or what does the block that enables this piece to attach to a creation look like? So I know what to hunt for in the pile. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2oF3s3S

No comments:

Post a Comment