Tuesday 28 March 2017

So pi**ed and ticked off


Never been so pissed off!. When you 8 year adopted son old is only alone long enough to change clothing and for some wierd reason i decided to search him... lets just say he was found with more money than a full time entry level paycheck!!. He went straight downstairs to my purse and into it. Then found my wallet and emptied it- took every bit of cash i had. After that instantly telling me he found the cash and was going to give it to me. I counted it and was just in awe... where did he get this and how. I knew it had to of been me or justin. So i checked. Yup. Dug to the bottom of my purse and took out my wallet, i really had no reason to search except that he routinely takes candy/gum on the bus. So i thought i would just check him. Im so glad i did. Idk what we would do if he had left this house. At least one full bill would have not got paid this month... now i know that im not crazy and spending the cash that has been disappearing. A few weeks ago i was certain i had 3-$5 bills in my wallet... they were not there a few days later when i wanted them. I always have change in my purse and rarely use it. I was searching for a quarter the other day for a cart nope!. Everytime i think were making tremendous progress we just shift into another action... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nHCH1t

No comments:

Post a Comment