Tuesday 27 August 2019

Update- my 12 year old daughter was wanting to wear Jojo bows to seventh grade


I posted two weeks ago about how my daughter wanted to wear Jojo bows to school, even starting middle school. Well, after considering the advice I was given here by various redditors, I had a talk with my daughter. We both decided that it was ok to wear the bows and she should be herself.I just have a problem with her school now. She starts next week and I had a meeting with the principal, vice principal, and her homeroom teacher. They have all said that they do not want her wearing the bows, even though I am ok with it. There is no dress code rule against hair accessories, so I don't know why they are singling her out. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2KYWOmS

No comments:

Post a Comment