Wednesday 28 August 2019

My 2 kids literally changed every aspect of my life.


Im sitting here watching my son(2yr) sleep and i cant help but cry. I cant stop thinking about how the birth of my 2 children changed everything about me. The way i act, the way i see the world, my morality standards, everything. Before i had kids i was a piece of shit. I grew up in a rough area, sold and did drugs until the cows came home. No fucks to give, not a care in the world... Then boom i find out im having a baby.. "Get an abortion" i said. I cant take care of a kid!!! Luckily she refused, and gave birth to my perfect little girl. The person i was died that day, and everyday after that i grew into a real adult, a good daddy. In time i went from being a fearless, to being afraid of EVERYTHING. I was so terrified of failure, because of my daughter. I quit my bullshit job managing papa johns, and picked up a trade to better provide for her. I moved out of the ghetto to keep her safe. I baby proofed the house shingle to foundation. Fast forward 4 years, im having a boy. I have my own house, 2 cars, a great paying job, and i am getting married to his mother. Its weird to say because most people i know see children as a hindrance.. But all that i have, i have because of my kids.... And everytime i think about it i cry like a baby... im sorry for the soap box speech, i dont have any friends because everyone i know is a piece of shit, and my fiancee doesnt like to hear about my past for obvious reasons. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2zoOnuK

No comments:

Post a Comment