Thursday 29 August 2019

Is it okay to watch tv around my toddler?


Ok, so this is 100% serious question. I am a sahm, I've dealt with a lot of postpartum mental health issues and tend to be too harsh on myself due to it, and I'm having a hard time with tv related decisions. Prior to pregnancy, I watched so so much tv, too much. Then while pregnant, I was on bed rest and basically read about infants until I made myself sick over it, giving myself panic attacks over not knowing it all about babies, and the guilt of wasting my time on tv was too much to handle.Fast forward 20 months, I'm doing much better with my mental health issues and I am starting to enjoy life again. I used to watch this dumb show on bravo and there's a new season I would like to watch, not all at once, but my mom's guilt is back in full effect.I'd appreciate any feedback, you guys. Thank you for reading. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZtlDeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment