Tuesday 27 August 2019

I don't know what response I'll have to this but here we go.


Hi everyone, today I'm writing this as I'm sat in a hospital bed holding my son (3y/o) and his dad is sat in the chair. First of all my son is okay, a full recovery ect but let's go back to where this started and why.The reason I'm posting this as a Safety post is for you to take one point at least away from this which I'll pop down below. Last night at 19:30pm my 3y/o was bitten on the face by our youngest of two dogs, this dog was the most loving, the most calm but yesterday in a split second with nothing leading up to the incident it just happened.I was sat right by them both, there were no warnings my son didn't touch him or even speak to him and within seconds my son was stood there screaming with blood pouring out of his face. We were in A&E until 01:30am this morning and then back at 8am to get him put under anesthetic to be stitched up which was horrible in itself seeing your child put under.I had to write this somewhere I'm being so strong for him but underneath it's honestly broken me. I don't even trust our older dog around my son anymore and I'm worried about his mentality towards dogs.The dog was handed over to the police while we were in A&E last night. He will be destroyed no matter what happens with his tests.Please never EVER trust a dog near a child, even though I was there in that split second everything changed. My son is missing a tooth, Has a large cut on his upper lip, Graze on the nose, Cut under the eye, And bruising everywhere.No parent should ever witness this it's heartbreaking, the surgery, the hospital, the attack itself.Nothing we could of done and here we are now, so please when it's warm keep your dogs and children Seperate, when your child is playing out of view make sure the dog is out the way. Ect.Be aware, Be safe. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Ua92fr

No comments:

Post a Comment