Wednesday 28 August 2019

my new morning routine


Every morning I try to take my "morning constitutional" in peace. This always fails. My 3-year-old can open the door, and so he and my 1-year-old inevitably end up in the bathroom trying to climb all over me. (Damn kids I just want to poop in peace leave me alooooonnneee!)We are potty training right now and my 3-year-old has been getting a lot of positive reinforcement for his potty behavior. So the last few days he has been waiting for me to finish pooping and wanting to see my poop get flushed. And yesterday, he started rewarding me with stickers! I was like waaahhhh I just wanted to poop in peace but damn that's actually really sweet, and sure, I'll take a sticker, thanks bud. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34aH8ou

No comments:

Post a Comment