Thursday 29 August 2019

Do you take your shoes off while inside??? Huge fights over this.


So I have an 18 month old child that drags her toys all over the floor, wipes her binkie on the floor, eats things off the floor that she finds, and spits water out of her sippy cup onto the floor and proceeds to then lick the water off the floor... you get the picture. So I’ve made a no shoes in the house rule and ask every one to take there shoes off at the door. This is a huge issue between my husband and myself, he doesn’t want to take his shoes of while inside, and continually walks around the house with the shoes he has been wearing out and about all day. It causes countless fight and I’m at the end of my rope. He says that I am a crazy ocd person, and that I can’t control what happens in our home, and that the germs are good for the baby, and that the only reason I’m so crazy I’d become I grew up in a very poor home that was never clean.Please help me. Am I in the wrong or is he? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Lh1HqA

No comments:

Post a Comment