Wednesday 28 August 2019

Am I over reacting here with this (admittedly) minor issue with 5yo school??


I need to know your thoughts on whether I am being OTT with this issue, all reactions welcome.My 5yo just started school, and she is the only one in her class (of 30) to not be given a brand new homework bag. Hers was completely different (colour and size) and when we mentioned it, they rather grudgingly gave us one today, second hand, marked and without the big strap that would go round her shoulder. (They mentioned all kids should receive a new school sack)I feel livid that this is their solution. We fed to the school that she is a wee bit anxious (warms up eventually) and I feel this has been ignored. She told wife how upset she was about it a day later.This is her first exp of school obviously and the message this sends is awful.I know it’s relatively minor in grand scheme of things and they will have bigger issues though itshows a complete lack of consideration in my opinion. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZywQL4

No comments:

Post a Comment