Friday 30 August 2019

Am I putting my kid through too much?


I teach at a bilingual school and I always knew that once my son was old enough to start kindergarten I wanted him to attend. Him learning Spanish is very important to me. The only thing is that it is an hour drive to get there and an hour back, sometimes more if traffic is bad. School has started and we’ve been at it for about a little over a week. I do everything I can to make it comfortable for him. Snacks, neck pillow for naps, coloring books. I think it’s having an impact but not a huge one. He seems a little more crabby than usual and his attitude flares up a little more than usual. Is this too much for a 5 year old? Anything else I could do to make the commute better for him? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Zo3Z0S

No comments:

Post a Comment