Saturday 31 August 2019

Sweetest daughter


My (23f) daughter,2, is the sweetest little girl I know. She makes me so proud. I know I've raised her right.First we were at a family event and she saw my cousin sitting under a tree alone and went up to her and asked her if she was ok and gave her big hug.Besides that shes always asking me if I'm ok and to be happy and not be sad.Today my boyfriend made me upset and I started crying and she looked at me with her arms out and said "come here hug me come here hug me come here come here" it was the sweetest thing so I went and gave her a hug and she said "I'll wipe your tears mommy" and started wiping my face off. Almost made me cry even more.I love how caring and kind she is and I cant wait to see how she is when shes older. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/30Nwem9

No comments:

Post a Comment