Friday 30 August 2019

Stranger on the bus who endured a 10 minute bus ride with my son having a tantrum told me what a great job I was doing in keeping my calm and it was refreshing to see him with out a tablet (he is only 21 MO) honestly made me feel so good , just goes to show how a strang kindness goes a long way.


So my 21 MO was having one of those day's, he is normally very easy but he is at this stage where he has so much energy and doesn't like being confined, he was having a proper scream on the bus and I was sorry for the other passenger's but I didn't give in, I kept my cool , just kept trying to distract him, singing to him, making funny faces and briefly it did make him laugh.I think it's important to note I don't give him any tablets or smartphones to distract him with, I can see the temptation and I am not judging parent's who do , everyone has their ways but in this day and age they are going to be exposed to it all their lives, so what's the rush ?? And also it's a fact that it hinders their development so even though sometimes I wonder if I am doing the right thing and even if it's worth it only time will tell and I will know I did my best or at least tried.This day has been a hard one but he is my all and he makes me such a stronger person, also today I had to buy a pregnancy test ( he was having a little melt down today in the pharmacy as well while I was purchasing it ) I may add this pregnancy would not of been planned I am only 4 day's late and I am in a state and also at the same time if it comes back negative I may be disappointed. Taking it tomorrow morning so at the time I am sitting down on sofa with a beer still happy with out knowing the answer and I have another 2 to go. ( The little one is in bed ) Thanks for reading, just wanted to share and say to all you out there what a great job you're doing and your children are very fortunate to have you. ❤️ via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PpasUA

No comments:

Post a Comment