Thursday 29 August 2019

F U inconsiderate parents


To the parents of the sick kids at daycare-Seriously, fuck you. You knew your children were sick and throwing up but still brought them in. Now my baby is at the pediatric urgent care with an IV line while I’m at home with my oldest throwing my guts up. Our vacation holiday this weekend is ruined and my kids are sick. You fucking suck.Signed, A pissed off parentI need to vent this in between throwing up . My youngest was sent home from daycare because he threw up twice. No biggie I thought, probably just something he ate. My DH and I were both home getting the car ready and packing for the long weekend away . Once the baby got home he was throwing up every 15-20 mins, lethargic and couldn’t even sip water( all over the next 2 hours). When I picked my oldest up the Director came up and apologized saying that two other kids ( from the same family) were sent home as well and the mother told them she knew they were sick as they spent all night throwing up but she “had to work”.First off who the hell does that or even admits it?!?I’m vivid. I know it’s not the daycare’s fault as they didn’t know but when we drop our kids off we have to fill out a form that asks if they were sick. I’ll be asking the Director to talk to these people as this can’t be a regular thing.Now excuse me while I go die. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/32hmxNw

No comments:

Post a Comment