Friday 30 August 2019

I wanna scream right now.


I’ve been with my teen in the hospital for a week. Meanwhile her three siblings have been at home with my husband trying their best to live life as usual. My daughter was transferred to another hospital that won’t allow me to stay with her, so I’m back home.That’s a good thing because I need to make safety adjustments before teenager returns. But I came home to the house a MESS! My sofa covers are off, baby toys have gone missing, floor doesn’t look like it’s been swept all week, and I’m pretty sure only “needed” dishes have been cleaned all week. Don’t even get me started on Mount Wash-me.Best part, husband is making dinner, right? That’s good. He cooks very well. The kid walked past him to walk into the bathroom THAT I AM USING, to ask me what he was cooking!GoooosssseeeffffrrrraaaaaabbbbbaaaaaaOh, but husband says “I don’t know how you do this!” Which makes me feel like a badass considering how the house looks. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NJ4XO8

No comments:

Post a Comment