Tuesday 27 August 2019

Chemical Pregnancy


So my wife had a chemical pregnancy (early miscarriage) on Monday at work. I’ve been trying to process the situation. This would have been our second child. We were only five weeks along, but it hurts. I’m afraid of sharing this at work because I don’t want to be a “victim” or come off attention-seeking. So, of course, the next natural action is asking a bunch of strangers for their thoughts. /sMy wife and I talked about feeling guilty. I know there are so many other couples that have had miscarriages (and much further along than we were). We have the most amazing little girl now. I feel greedy almost for being sad.It took us a while to get pregnant the first time, and we were surprised how quickly we got pregnant with our second after we actively started trying to get pregnant again. My wife asked how when I’d want to start trying again.. and I just don’t know.I’m asking for your thoughts and prayers during this time in our lives. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/327uGnu

No comments:

Post a Comment