Wednesday 28 August 2019

Mom of 1 to 3 overnight


So a little back ground on me...I’m a stay at home mom of a 2.5 y/o daughter and she’s amazing. But lord did I struggle in the beginning with a horrible case of post partum anxiety. My anxiety manifests as extreme irritation, and I struggled to fight it in those first phases. Now that she’s older and mostly potty trained and talking, it’s so much easier. My mom was a super irritable mom and I work every single day on my mental health in order to keep my cool during even the most stressful of times. And I do, and I’m proud of myself.I’m currently away from home, staying with our close friends. We aren’t blood related, but we may as well be. We vacation together and spend holidays with each other. I came here with my toddler because my friend had a mommy makeover (complete with fixing her ab muscles that were separated by pregnancy and causing a great deal of pain) and needs help with her two daughters.So now I have three daughters under my care for a few weeks as their mom rests and heals. The others are 9 and 4. So now I’m rocking a mini van, keys on a lanyard, and waiting in the drop off line with the rest of the moms. I’ve pretty much project managed the crap out of this, and it’s not easy. But I’ve not been stressed; everyone is fed, clothed, clean and on time.So to you parents who have more than one? Hats off to you, my friends. This shit ain’t no joke. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Pl1Hev

No comments:

Post a Comment