Wednesday 28 August 2019

I love my kids but I’m mentally exhausted.


I’m 28 years old, I have two beautiful girls ages 6 and 2 and an amazing husband. I stay home with my two year old. I’ve been battling depression for a long time. I thought I had it under control for a while but it keeps sneaking back up on me. I feel so drained all the time and I just want to hide away somewhere. I have occasional thoughts of just wanting to disappear or sleep and not wake up. I have to force myself to get things done around the house and I play with the girls as much as I can. But I feel like it’s never enough for them or me, I just feel so drained and burned out all the time. I feel so guilty and worry that it’s going to affect the girls especially my oldest because she doesn’t understand why I’m sad all the time and neither do I half the time. I try not to show it but she usually sees right through me. I am terrible at being social, so I have zero friends to talk to. My husband is always there for me but he doesn’t really understand how I feel. I’ve tried talking to other moms but no one shows interest in wanting to talk to me. I’ve never posted anything on here before so sorry if it’s tmi. I’m just hoping maybe someone can relate or something. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2L2cMga

No comments:

Post a Comment