Friday 30 August 2019

Feeling burnt out.


I'm going to say this now, I had a post earlier on venting in a totally different matter and people took it the wrong way. I DON'T REGRET HAVING A CHILD, I DON'T REGRET BEING A MOTHER, I'M NOT SAYING I DON'T WANT TO BE A MOM ANYMORE. IM SIMPLY JUST VENTINGI'm a SAHM with of a two girls, a 1 year old who is my biological, and a 12 year old who is my stepchild.I've only been doing this for about 5-6 months, I decided to stay home so my SO can work full time and advance in his work. Also because daycare is super expensive and if I was to work I wouldn't be making me because of daycare alone.This is literally the hardest job I've ever had. I'm so burnt out and exhausted.So, to anyone out there who has done this a lot longer than I have. My hat is off you! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34bY6Tf

No comments:

Post a Comment