Saturday 31 August 2019

Doctor time....


So yesterday we had to go to the doctor to get some blood taken (for visas) including my nearly 4 year old girl. So all is good I told her the night before, no issues. I go first she gets some bippity bippity boo cream on her arm so she won't feel the needle. And she watches on with those big brown eyes. Her turn comes, she isn't overly keen (obviously) but, she soldiers through it, no tears, excellent behaviour. You can't imagine how chuffed I was as I thought oh boy this is never going to work. A bit later in the day, we are at the shops and my mum asks her if the needle hurt, she says no, not at all, I felt nothing. Before turning to her with a serious death stare and says, but I am never, ever EVER seeing that WOMAN again.... Alright kid fair enough. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PucHGk

No comments:

Post a Comment