Tuesday 26 February 2019

Why Am I So Unfulfilled?


My kiddos will be 1 and 4 in April. I’m married to my soul mate. I work part time in the emergency room. Life is good, but I feel defeated and depleted every single day. I struggle to think clearly about anything and feel like I’m just treading water in life. The kids both demand my full attention at every moment, my husband and I barely see each other or get to have a meaningful conversation, and my job is very emotionally draining and management treats us like crap, plus I made more money waiting tables than I do helping save lives which is a slap in the face. My friends disappeared after I had kids, and we are cult survivors so our only support system for years was completely severed after we left.Basically, I am isolated, I’m so tired and I have no sense of self anymore. I feel a shell of a person - on auto pilot just keeping the kids alive and making some money. No passions, no purpose, just existing. Some people would kill to have all the wonderful things that I have, so why am I so...like this?I don’t really know what I’m asking for here. I just don’t have anybody. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2TfDIy4

No comments:

Post a Comment