Thursday 28 February 2019

14 year old stepson pushed my 9 year old daughter and called her a stupid little c*nt


My husband left for work early this morning and I was dropping the kids off at school. I’m not sure what’s wrong with my stepson today but he was in a very bad mood. My daughter was in his way and he asked her to move and she didn’t move right away so he pushed her out the way and said ‘move you stupid little c*nt’. I said what did you just call her, and he said ‘nothing’, I said yes you did apologise to her and don’t use that language around her or push her. He just rolled his eyes and was like sorry.I try to leave the disciplining to his father but he wasn’t around. I just needed to rant because it made me really angry via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2tJ9ncK

No comments:

Post a Comment