Thursday 28 February 2019

My boy make me feel beautiful!


I don’t know if this is the right place to share how I feel but I want to and I wanna keep it anonymous so here it is..... My son is 11 months. Just started to walk. He is a very happy boy. I feel so blessed I am so happy to have him in my life. Before becoming mother, I was a daughter, wife sister etc... a very average looking person. But now my son makes me feel so beautiful.... there can be x number of people in a room but his eyes always look for me. He would be busy playing but all of a sudden he will come and hug me cuddle with me and goes back to play. Never in my life I felt so wanted, beautiful and loved.I love him so much!!! Motherhood is a blessing ( with lots of work)I just told him how he makes me feel..... but I don’t think he understands but I am sure he senses how happy I am. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Nxn5sa

No comments:

Post a Comment