Tuesday 26 February 2019

My almost 2 year old daughter refuses to acknowledge my authority.


So, I'm really almost to my wits end with my soon- to be 2 year old. I'm a first time mama, and I'm still trying to learn how to do this thing called "parenting". I love my kiddo to death, but I am so frustrated, and tired of having to yell, time out, "pop", talk, "redirect". She throws tantrums over EVERYTHING & ANYTHING, and I LITERALLY everything. No matter what she throws a fit, and they're kind of crazy fits, she will hit herself, and throw herself hard on the floor. She freaks if you tell her no, or take anything from her. She doesn't listen when I tell her to lay down, or sit down, or let me change her. She takes off and thinks it's a joke. She throws things if she doesn't get her way. I'm trying so hard. I really am. I need advice.Sincerely,A distressed mom. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2EBuWlX

No comments:

Post a Comment