Tuesday 26 February 2019

Kids and finances


Hey everyone, I would like to get perspectives on the way we raise our children with regards to income. I grew up very low income and was very happy with what we had (even though it was very little). It tough me about responsibility, finances, hard work, and never really glorified material goods. Fast forward 20 years and I find myself (financially) well beyond I would've ever imagined. I have trouble deciding whether or not I should let my children know that we are in fact well off, or simply "hide" it so that they grow up the way I did? I would like them to appreciate the things that I do provide for them, all while not spoiling them. I appreciate any and all responses on how some of you may have approached this. Thanks! :) via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Ub9f15

No comments:

Post a Comment