Tuesday 26 February 2019

The difference between Mom and Dad


Tonight myself, the wife, and our 3 yo ran some errands and ordered Chinese food. After dinner my wife had some housework to do and I had to work on her Jeep. So we got the tiny human ready for bed and put her in our bed so she could have some quiet time before bed. My wife went in to check on her and did the whole “have a conversation” and basically got asked a million questions and had to get her water. She came out to the garage and talked about how it’s “always a process” with our daughter. About 15 minutes later I opened the bedroom door and my daughter looked up at me, gave me a thumbs up and continued with what she was doing. Needless to say, my wife was awestruck about how easy it was. She commented that “I feel like a servant, while you just have to make sure she’s still alive.” The difference between Mom and Dad. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2XqZiyM

No comments:

Post a Comment