Thursday 28 February 2019

Son says he doesn’t love his father


My husband and I have a 5 year old son. Now, my son and I are very close. He hugs me, kisses me, and tells me that he loves me all the time. He won’t do that at all with his father. He’ll play with his father, but he doesn’t show him affection, even when his father is affectionate towards him. He usually doesn’t even tell his father goodnight. When that happened tonight, I asked my son why didn’t he say goodnight to his father. (This was not in front of my husband.) My son said “I don’t love him.” It crushed me. Completely broke my heart. I didn’t know what to say except that his father loves him very much. I’m stuck with this knowledge and I don’t know what to do. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2BXZV9N

No comments:

Post a Comment