Tuesday 26 February 2019

My 5 year old has turned feral since he started school, I'm so lost!


Is this normal?!I've had the most well behaved kid since day one, it's the reason I wont have any more because my expectations are now far too high 😂Hes been at school for about 4 weeks now, hes come home almost every day not wanting to engage with me about his day or he 'hates' school, I've never heard that word come out of his mouth before :( hes having screaming fits at night time, hes stomping his feet saying he hates this house and everything. Why is he so angry? And how do I parent him when hes screaming and crying himself to sleep every night, doesnt matter what time I do it, hes the exact same. I dont whether to love him or tell him off, hes a sensitive boy who's seen some stuff a kid shouldn't have ever had to see so I'm treading very lightly around him. TIA via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2EcJaIn

No comments:

Post a Comment