Thursday 28 February 2019

Anyone have 3 under 3? Just found out I am pregnant after two adoptions and am freaking out.


I have two boys via adoption. The oldest turned 2 in January and the younger one is 9 months.We had trouble with conceiving in the past but I found out I am pregnant. It's still early and nothing is set in stone yet. I have been pregnant in the past and lost the baby, so we aren't going to count our chickens before they hatch. With that said, the baby would be born in the fall, which means the boys would be not quite 3 and about 1.5 years old. I am currently a stay at home mom, but want to go back to work when the boys are in school. I taught special ed so my schedule would be compatible with theirs.2 under 2 was hard and I am still not over the hump. They are on different napping schedules. The oldest has a lot of energy so we go for walks everyday and play in the yard but it's not enough. I'm just too tired to do much more. We plan on starting the oldest in preschool at 3, which is the youngest they will accept, but the baby would be almost a year old by that point. How would I get through that first year?My husband works a lot and travels a lot for his job. He is great with the boys when he's home but he's not home a lot. With me being a stay at home mom we need his income and I am so grateful for the opportunity to stay home. I should be happy but I can't stop stressing over the possibility of having 3 under 3. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2BW5ju6

No comments:

Post a Comment