Thursday 28 February 2019

I think we did something right!!!


My 12 yr old son came out to us tonight and I'm so over the moon excited!!! He was nervous and instantly was hesitant, it could technically be defined as a slip of the tongue but then he owned it!!! We've known since he could walk and we've been waiting and just trying to support him. His dad (stepdad) and I have always tried to encourage him and it's finally happened! He's afraid of his biological father and that side finding out (for good reason, they're not the accepting type) but we'll get through that too. I just had to share with someone bc he's not out yet and we swore not to tell but I just gotta tell someone how proud I am!!!! I'm thinking of buying a cake tomorrow and just telling the other kids it was just bc but we'll know. I love that kid. Thanks for letting me rant, I thought I was gonna burst! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Tm4qov

No comments:

Post a Comment