Tuesday 26 February 2019

Has anybody heard of something called momo on youtube that’s telling kids how to kill themselves? It’s scary looking


Normally I trust my kids on what they watch for the most part. My oldest (10yr) wouldn’t watch something so scary cause he’s a chicken thank goodness. My youngest (7yr) loves to find scary things and watch them. Like the jump scare types of things.They use my google account so I see everything. But it irks me knowing that that’s out there. I’ve read people’s comments on Facebook saying their kids are scared to go to bed alone because of it and want their bedroom lights on. It gave me the creeps and I love scary stuff.I’m debating on talking to them about it and tell them not to ever watch it if they see it but at the same time if they haven’t then I don’t want to get their curiosity going.My oldest wouldn’t go near to save his life I’m almost certain but my youngest is a different story. In all honesty I’ll just keep on eye on their activity and hang around them a little more than I already do just for peace of mind. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Ei7A36

No comments:

Post a Comment