Monday 28 November 2016

Should I get my son(4) EXACTLY what he asked from Santa?


Ill be brief; I've finished shopping for my son. He's got a ton of gifts, and I don't feel right spoiling him further than what he has. But every time he is asked "what do you want from Santa", he says the same thing;"A big green racecar"I dunno any place that specifically sells big green racecars, and its little wonder where he go the idea from(he got a hand-me-down John Deere style green car he can drive around indoors a few years ago, and a green plasma car from his uncle last Xmas, which is now an outdoor toy)I don't want to spoil the magic of Xmas for him, and if it comes down to it I can move some of his gifts to his bday , but I don't want the stress and wouldn't honestly know where to find it.Tl;dr my son wants a big green racecar for Xmas. I don't want to spoil the magic of Santa; should I go out of my way to get it? And if so....any suggestions? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2govT2L

No comments:

Post a Comment