Wednesday 30 November 2016

Only 2 parents have replied to our soon to be 5 year old party invite.


The first responder said they would come but didn't seem very happy when they realized their son was going to be going to our daughters party.(our daughter apparently has a boys name) the second person said they will be out of town and can't make it. 14 other invites have gone out and we haven't gotten a single reply. Should I leave notes for the parents to remind them to RSVP?I know me and my wife are not a normal couple like most of the families that go to to our daughters school cause we're very socially awkward around other parents. But we've gone to every party and made sure to try and make our daughter not awkward like us. But I just feel like other parents don't want to come because of us. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2fTO8yB

No comments:

Post a Comment