Tuesday 29 November 2016

I left


Cuz fuck him. Fuck him for being a dick and treating me and the kid like shit. Fuck him for the mind games and the lying and manipulation and the gaslighting. He's a narcissist and I can't believe I married and procreated with him.I get it, your ex wife tells you you can't see your two oldest because of me. She breaks visitation rules and keeps the kids from us. She hates me, I know that, because I'm younger and we had what I thought was a solid marriage. I can't help that the ex wife's jealously gets the best of her and she won't do what's right for my step kids. Does the dick I married take this up with the court? Nope. Doesn't matter he's paying 1200 a mo for kids he's supposed to get every weekend and IF his ex wife feels generous, we may get them twice a month. But noooo, it's not his ex wife's fault, it's all mine. WhateverBut now I see WHY he and his ex wife divorce. It's no wonder she keeps their kids away from him. He's a fucking abuser and I have no idea how she put up with it for as long as she did. I know she still doesn't like me but fuck, at least I know what she went through and all the shit he was telling me was at least exaggerated on his partSunday night he was being shitty. Wouldn't talk to me, wouldn't acknowledge the kid. Just played stupid games on his phone. Threw the dinner I made for him away. Just being a moody jerk. Even yelled at the kid for wanting something to do with him.I had important things to do yesterday. But he didn't want to take me. Told me to find a ride somewhere else. So I did, I got a friend to give me a ride to all of mine and the kid's appointments yesterday. That only pissed him off more so he started sending me really nasty text messages. Trying to manipulate me to leave my appointments early, giving me shit for doing EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID TO DO. But whatever, I gave into his demands and left my appointments early and came back home.But ofc, that wasn't good enough either. He wanted to start a fight. I was just so fed up with his crap I grabbed the kid and started walking with him on my hip and the diaper bag on my shoulder. But I realized how stupid I was being and went back. He barricaded himself in our room, ok fine whatever, be childish and not own up to your shittinessI just couldn't take it anymore. I packed some clothes and everything else the kid needed for a few days and packed myself some things, called a cab and left. Kid and I are at a motel now but we're good. Dick haver is threatening to file for divorce if I don't come back and is just being mean and nasty. Ok whatever, go ahead and file. I love the stupid fucker but we are not good for each other and he's not healthy and it's not a healthy place for a kid to be. No He's never hit me but the goddamn mind games and the emotional/verbal abuse is more than enough for me to want to call it quits right nowIt'll be ok. I've got friends who are more than willing to look out for me and the kid. They'll be making the 7 hour trip to come and get us either Sat or Sun. yeah, I'm going to fuck my credit up by using my only credit card with a 250 limit on it but at least we'll have somewhere to sleep until then and we'll have food. I'll pay it off whenever I'm able to I guessHe's still texting me and generally being shitty but I'm just ignoring it. He can threaten all he likes but I'm not going back. I just can't fucking deal with it anymore via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gGYGAg

No comments:

Post a Comment