Wednesday 30 November 2016

My 5 year old asked me if I wanted him to be a boy.


I told him yes, which is the truth, I wanted a boy.He started asking me why, first he asked if I wanted a strong kid. I told him yes, I wanted a strong kid, he quickly replied that girls are strong too! He then asked me if I wanted a smart kid, I said yes. He replied that the girls are really smart in his class, they are really good readers! He then asked if I didn't want to buy dresses. I told him that I like dresses, and he quickly replied that boys can wear dresses too! He then asked, but don't you think boys are gross? Did you want a gross kid? I told him that he is not gross and he goes "yeah, you are a girl and you are much grosser than me, you fart all the time!" And that was the end of a positive conversation. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gK2Abu

No comments:

Post a Comment