Wednesday 30 November 2016

Fun things to do with a 5 year old girl?


I am feeling really detached from my kid because my husband and I constantly work OT so she spends most of her time in her PRE-K and Daycare. She then comes home and plays for a bit, eats dinner, then its bed time. I need advice on some fun things I can do with her on a limited schedule. I am really missing that quality time that I used to have when she was a baby and I wasn't working.Another question I have is; Have any of you decided to go from two steady full-time incomes to one steady full-time income and cut monthly costs to become a stay at home parent? How is that working out? Are you in debt?Also, any good jokes a 5 year old would understand? I need suggestions, guys! :) via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gJwm01

No comments:

Post a Comment