Saturday 26 November 2016

Men who have changed their names?


I got married about 6 months ago. My wife has a larger family, I have a tiny family, none of which share the same last name as me. Since my dad past in January I am the last MossBoss. I am seriously considering changing my last name to my wife's last name.They have a lot of pride in their name and have lineage maps tracing back hundreds of years. They have really opened up to me and have welcomed me into their family with open arms. They are very supportive and life is good.No one on their side has proposed this idea to me. This is an idea I have fostered on my own and is currently only interior dialogue. I am looking for some input. Has any other man changed their last name to their wife's? Any unexpected outcomes? Thanks all.Not sure this is the right subreddit, I figured it would be the largest gathering of married people. Please point me in the right direction if this is the wrong place. Thanks. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2fyXooC

No comments:

Post a Comment