Wednesday 30 November 2016

2.5 year old sleeping out for the first time with us, how bad will this go?


Hi all. We are taking a short road trip for my husbands birthday next Friday and my 2 year old will be staying at her Aunts house for the night. Will drop her off like 5pm, pick her up next morning like 10am. She loves being at her aunts house, and has 2 cousins there (6 and 3) to play with. I am not concerned until bed time approaches. Every night we have to lay down with her to get her to fall asleep, usually takes about 10 minutes.. and she wakes up at least 2 times in the middle of the night and comes into our room (and we put her back in her bed). Does anyone have any experience with anything close to this scenario and had it go either good or bad? I'm worried she will keep them up all night and be scared and looking for me. I also am probably overthinking it, as I do with everything in my life! Thanks for the help! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gVax0e

No comments:

Post a Comment