Tuesday 29 November 2016

Europe with 4 kids under 10 - am I crazy???


Hi all, long time lurker here. Reddit has always been a great source for me, but travelling to Europe with 4 kids - does not seem to be a popular topic.I seek the always generous wisdom here.In May, I'll be in France and have about a 3 week timeframe to travel. I'm not a stranger to traveling abroad, although, with 4 kids under 10 in tow, is a different story. I've researched around the interwebz and there are not that many resources for multiple travellers. Granted, for parents with two kids, there is a wealth of knowledge. Mommy and I have been lucky with 4 and want to share the travels of Europe.We've thought about taking the Eurail from Paris to London, then to Ireland. We think 3 or 4 full days in 3 countries would be sufficient, given ourselves 1 full day to travel/decompress.I'm starting to think, that leaving from London, would be our final destination. We are also open to leaving from Barcelona or Rome.Should I plan around Paris/London/Ireland?Or try Barcelona/Rome?Any help, would be GREATLY appreciated.x-posted in /r/travel via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gfL4NT

No comments:

Post a Comment