Saturday 26 November 2016

"Don't laugh or you'll have to explain it" or Kids say the darnedest things


My 6yo step-daughter decided to climb through the doggy door. The dogs were laying by me on the couch and were ignoring her. She tried whistling, but it was just air so they ignored her. I suggested calling names. So she starts chanting, "Come to roofies! (a play on her name no one had ever called her to my knowledge) Do you want roofies? You like roofies! Come on boys, come get roofies! Come through my magic door and get roofies! Don't you silly boys want your roofies!?"You guys. I had to fight to keep a straight face, because if I cracked up I'd have to explain why it's hilarious. I was not prepared to have that conversation. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gtDxrR

No comments:

Post a Comment