Tuesday 29 November 2016

Odd new behavior in toddler


My little guy is 2 next month. For the last week, he's been waking early. No big deal, I know this happens, but he seems unusually upset.The upset continues through the morning, off and on. Apparently he is fine at daycare, but they have noticed that he is quieter, and he seems to want to lie down all the time. He even lay down outside the other day. They asked him if he was ok, he was, they stood him up and he lay back down.I noticed he was walking on his toes yesterday...He never did this, he's been waking normally for a year, and while he tiptoes when he wants to, this seems out of place for him, and he seemed frustrated by it rather than playing.This morning he was insisting that I lift him up and carry him around...but this was after he ran to me to get a hug. If I put him down he'd start to cry and ask to be carried again.He's also very attached to me right now. Normally he's fine with daddy unless he's sick, in which case he only wants mommy.No fever, cough, runny nose...apart from the unwillingness to stand or walk, and being extra clingy, he seems ok. He does walk around at daycare, so there is no physical issue that we can see.Growing pains maybe? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2g1GNuP

No comments:

Post a Comment