Saturday 26 November 2016

Only your children can embarrass you in that special way. *Humor*


NSFW: language I was in the grocery store with my then 2ish year old who was learning to speak and was going through quite a "mommy only" phase (I'm mommy).We've got DD in the seat in the cart and I walk a way to grab something while hubs takes over pushing.She did not like that.She started shouting, "NO, MOMMY'S PUSSY!!! MOMMY'S PUSSY!!!"People start starting.She is trying to tell us that she doesn't want daddy to push the cart and that she wants mommy to push the cart, but unfortunately she's yelling "mommy's pussy".I'm so embarrassed that I jet back to the cart and resume pushing just to make her stop. So she shows her delight by then singing at the to of her lungs, "YAY! MOMMY'S PUSSY! WEEEEEE MOMMY'S PUSSY!!"I don't get embarrassed easily, so now I know where my threshold is.My husband got a kick out of how embarrassed I got... might be the only time he's seen me that red. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ggSpdE

No comments:

Post a Comment