Wednesday 30 November 2016

7 year old daughter being bullied. How to handle it?


It is not school it's gymnastics. A few other girls are calling her names, making fun of her, etc. She was crying last time.What can I do?nothing (that is pretty much out of question)talk to her, give her advice how to handle them and stand up for herself (not sure I can make her reply to them, she is pretty shy)talk to the (bad) kids directly. I remember when I was a kid and I asked parents help, that was also adding to the reasons to be bullied, so I am not sure this is the right step.talk to her coach (I think this is going to be the first step)Take her out of this club, go somewhere else. (I think ultimately this is what is going to happen, depending on #4) via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gIyEN0

No comments:

Post a Comment