Tuesday 29 November 2016

Doctors/Nurses: what is an excellent medical reference to have at home, especially in terms of children's symptoms?


Hello folks. My two little guys, 1 and 4, have been having a pretty hard time lately. Is there an excellent parental medical reference book to have on hand? I'm looking for something more clinical, and non-homeopathic.What brought this to mind was that my wife took my youngest son to have some inoculations done two days ago, and I couldn't attend. I didn't get the info as to what was normal in terms of reactions and possible symptoms that might become evident as a result of the shots, and my wife was unavailable when my son started to go a little bonkers. We got through it just fine.But when it first started, I went online to do some research and was immediately disappointed. The search results are choked with ad-heavy loony garbage that didn't even bear the effort to click.So. Is there a book, made of real paper, that is dependable and relatively empirical that is helpful to a parent in need of info about their child's symptomatic presentations?I am hopeful. Thanks to anyone who has good recommendations. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2fP68dE

No comments:

Post a Comment