Wednesday 30 November 2016

Out of the blue I hear my nephew has been taken into care. I'm in England.


Spoke with ss today, looks like I'm going to be a foster-er. What are we called? I don't even know that! Its all quite a brief story really. I was merrily bobbing through life, single, employed, healthy living and hard working. My brother had settled down with a girl and started a family. All was good. I thought. Yesterday evening I get a message from my mother. After a call ill never forget I find myself tasked with possibly having to care for my 4 year old nephew I hardly know. Nobody else is "capable". I'm going to move to a bigger abode, I'm going to spend all my savings, I'm doing all I can right now to get him safe. Oh, did I mention I have no idea Wtf I'm supposed to do? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2fEPi2C

No comments:

Post a Comment