Tuesday 25 February 2020

Sex Ed for a 7 year old? Possibly NSFW


Excuse formatting, on mobile.Today, for the second time in a month, my 7 year old came home and said a friend in her class told her more about sex.The first time it happened, she gave a very brief and incorrect description of what it was, but she knew you did it naked. I spoke to her teacher/school V.P., and she said she would take care of it and make sure it doesn’t happen again.Clearly it hasn’t happened, so now I’m faced with her asking “what is X mom, what is Y, mom?”I don’t want her to be ignorant as she grows, but that’s when she is older. She is too young in my opinion to know what the physical act of sex is.I promote sexual health, private parts, correct use of penis and vulva/vagina, with both her and her 6 year old brother, but I don’t know how to handle this.I’m a single parent so can’t turn to their Dad for assistance.Does anyone have any advice on what I could say? How to I explain what sex is without saying it’s when a man puts his penis in a woman’s vagina?? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PoDUIe

No comments:

Post a Comment